Page 1 of 1
< previous page | next page >
- Q: My terrier has a red rash on her underbelly, can you suggest something to soothe it?
- A: The best course of action would be to make an appointment with your veterinary surgeon to have the rash examined. The rash may be a contact reaction to something she has laid down on, or it may be an allergy...
- Oh Those Devilish Digging Dogs
- There are many different breeds of dogs that are naturally more likely to become diggers. Basically, the ones most likely to be culprits are most terrier breeds
- Pet Insurance - Do You Really Need It?
- Today, there are an ever-increasing number of insurance companies offering pet insurance and it is now possible to insure most pets from dogs to cats, rabbits to tortoises and birds to horses.
- Correcting Jumping Problems In Dogs Of All Sizes
- Dogs that jump up, regardless of their size, are a real problem for most people. Dogs jumping will definitely frighten people, and can potentially cause injury when they knock people over with their enthusiastic greetings.
- Dog Breeds in the Terrier Group
- Bred to catch and kill animals considered to be vermin, or for sport. Most were bred to 'go to ground' to dig out animals from their lairs and so are natural diggers.
Page 1 of 1
< previous pagenext page >
Petside: Get Started
- Kitten Life
Learn about the different life stages of your Kitten and much more!
- Puppy Life
Everything you need to know about raising a Puppy, all in one place! Check it out.
- Find a Breed
Browse dog and cat breeds to find your perfect pal.
- Diagnose a Condition
Use PetVet to research what's ailing your pet.